This banana chips line is suitable for the small-scale banana chips production: 30kg/h, 60kg/h, and 150 kg/h
Manufacturing Processes of Banana Chips Line
| Banana slicing machine
||Cut banana into pieces
|Banana chips blanching machine
|| Blanch bananas and keep the color of the banana chips
|| Remove the water from the banana chips
|Banana chips Frying machine
||Fry the chips and get crispy chips
| De-oiling machine
||Remove the extra oil from the banana chips
||Season the fried chips, the flavor depends on you
| Packing machine
||Pack the banana chips into plastic bags
Features of Small Scale Banana Chips Line
1. The whole banana chips line is made of stainless steel, long working life.
2. The banana chips line can process banana and plantain into packed fried banana chips.
3. The banana chips plant can also be adjusted to produce potato chips and French fries.
4. Stable running, good performance, simple operation.
Technical Data of 30Kg/hr Small Banana Chips Line
|| Banana Slicing Machine
|| Frying Machine
|| De-oiling Machine
|| Flavoring Machine
||Vacuum and Nitrogen Packing Machine
Something about Banana Chips
Bananas are a nutritious food rich in potassium and fiber, which are fried or dehydrated to make banana chips. Banana chips contain essential vitamins and minerals, large amounts of saturated fat and key nutrients than fresh bananas, which is the best choice for snack food.
Fried Banana Chips VS Sun-dried Banana Chips
☞ Fried banana chips: Frying machines removes more water of banana chips than sun-dried, high efficiency and output, save labor and time.
☞ Sun-dried banana chips: sun-dried banana chips use the solar to produce chips, so it is too slow to dry it into chips, it needs more labor force and time than banana chips making machines.
Market Potential for Banana Chips
1. Demand and Supply: There is a very large market for banana chips and they can be sold at all such places where people assemble like theatres, picnic spots, bus stands or railway stations, traffic junctions etc.
2. Marketing Strategy: There is also institutional market consisting of clubs, canteens, and railway and airline caterers, co-operative consumer societies and so on. There will be a competition for good quality and attractive packing.